Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: Peace Avenue – 47,C.P.O Box 670, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
General line: (00-976 -11) 454 632 or (00-976 -11) 458 917
Fax: (00-976 -11) 458 923
Working hours from Monday to Friday:
– Morning: 8.30 – 12.30
– Afternoon: 14.00 – 18.00
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Mongolia public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Vietnam visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam business visa form Mongolia by applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form.
- Receive visa approval letter via email.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a business visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam business visa from Mongolia via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338