Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from Asian especially Mongolian citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Mongolian who wants to visit Vietnam.
How many ways you can get a tourist visa from Mongolia to Vietnam?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: Peace Avenue – 47,C.P.O Box 670, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
General line: (00-976 -11) 454 632 or (00-976 -11) 458 917
Fax: (00-976 -11) 458 923
Working hours from Monday to Friday:
– Morning: 8.30 – 12.30
– Afternoon: 14.00 – 18.00
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Mongolia public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Mongolia by applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive visa approval letter via email
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Mongolia via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338