If you are in Honduras but your nationality is not on the Vietnam visa exemption list, just choose one of the two ways below to apply for a Vietnam visa.
How to get a visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
This is the traditional way to apply for a Vietnam visa and is recommended to use. It applies to every citizen and every border gate in Vietnam (airport, land or sea).
However, as there is currently no Vietnamese Embassy in Honduras, please find the nearest Vietnamese Embassy in neighboring countries to apply for your Vietnam visa.
Procedure: Go to the South Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate near you to apply for a visa. You are required to leave your original passport and it will take approximately 4-5 business days to process. You should contact the Embassy/Consulate in advance regarding visa requirements.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Honduras is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Honduras public holidays. Also, urgent visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Honduras via:
Office number: (+84) 028 3838 8322
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo: (+84) 918 709 338