Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures. The country has been attracting many tourists from Asia especially Malaysian. However, for any visits longer than a 30-day period, it is necessary to apply for a Vietnam visa. Take the chance, we’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for these offices.
Address: No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kualar Lumpur
Phone: 2148 4534
Fax: (603) 2148 4534; Consular: 2148 4036
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Malaysia public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa for Malaysians who want to stay longer than 30 days is by applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online.
- Receive an approval visa letter email after progressing time
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland
- to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A Visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The processing time is 03 working days and also, an emergency visa service is available.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Malaysian public holidays.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Malaysia via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338