At this time, there are 2 popular ways to get a Vietnam tourist visa in Germany. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or visa on arrival online. This post was created for:
- German citizens who want to visit Vietnam for more than 15 days.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in Germany.
- Vietnam Embassy in Berlin
Address: Elsenstraße 3 12435 Berlin-Treptow
- Vietnam Consulate in Frankfurt
Address : Villa Hanoi, Kennedy-Allee 49, 60596 Frankfurt am Main.
Tel : 49-69-795 336 50
Fax: 49-69-795 336 511
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm (except Vietnamese and German national holidays).
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way to get a Vietnam tourist visa is applying for visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Germany?
If you apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate, please contact directly to the Office for more details about visa procedures and fees.
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of a Vietnam tourist visa fees:
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Germany public holidays. Also, expedited visa service is available. (Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in Germany via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338