Belgian citizens are REQUIRED a visa to Vietnam. There are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Brussels: apply at the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Also, before going to Vietnam, visitors have to check about the passport validity (must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time).
1. Apply for a Vietnam visa at the local Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Brussels.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
Consular Service: Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays: 14pm – 17pm
Note: The Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Belgium public holidays.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival online
Another way for Belgian citizens or foreign travelers, who DO NOT want to handle visa procedures at the Vietnam Embassy in Brussels, is applying for a Vietnam Visa on arrival online. By this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the local Embassy, and just follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
3. How much does it cost for a Vietnam visa?
Here is the sample of Vietnam visa on arrival fee for applicants in Brussels:
If you have any questions about how to get a Vietnam visa in Brussels, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338