South African citizens are required to apply for a business visa before coming to Vietnam for working or business purposes. Besides the Vietnam visa, you have to check your passport validity. It must be valid for at least 6 months before arrival time. Furthermore, the passport need to has at least 02 blank pages for visa stamps. Currently, there are 02 ways to get a Vietnam business visa for South African citizens.
1. Apply at the Vietnamese Consulate
Here is the contact details of Vietnamese Consulate in Pretoria:
Address: 87 Brooks St., Brooklyn, Pretoria, South Africa.
Telephone: +27(0)12 362 8119
Fax: +27(0)12 342 8441
This way is suitable for only anyone who lives near the Vietnamese Consulate or wants to get a visa sticker beforehand.
Submission and collection time: 8:00 Am – 12:00 Pm.
Visa processing time: 5 working days after you have submitted all required documentary.
Note: The Embassy is closed on the Vietnam and South Africa Public Holidays.
Please contact directly to the Consulate for the visa procedure and fees.
2. Visa on arrival.
Travelers, who enter Vietnam via an international airport, can apply online for a Vietnam visa on arrival. In this way, you don’t need to visit or send off your passport to the local Embassy. It’s a very simple procedure as you need to complete only 03 steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive confirmation and get your visa approval letter.
- Submit the visa approval letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport. That’s it!
Click here for more detail about apply for a visa online.
How much does the business visa cost for South African citizens?
There are 02 types of fees when you apply for a Vietnam business visa on arrival airport:
- Service fee: pay for us to handle your visa submission and collection at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for visa officers at the airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government and the service fee is published on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 – 4 working days. Also, the expedited service is available:
- Urgent case: guaranteed 2 working days, an additional fee is US $20.
- Emergency case: guaranteed 1 working days, an additional fee is US $70.
Note: All of the Vietnam business visa application won’t be solved during the weekend and Vietnam Public Holiday. But the tourist visa on arrival can help you. (click here for more detail)
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam business visa for South African citizens via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338