If you are working in Liberia and plan to go on business to Vietnam, one of the important requirements is to have a business visa. In this article, we will provide you with the necessary information on how to apply for a Vietnam business visa from Liberia. In addition, we will also give some useful tips to help you complete the procedure easily and quickly.
List of contents
Who Can Apply for a Vietnam Business Visa From Liberia?
Applicants who belong on a list below can apply for a business visa to Vietnam
- Leaders, directors, managers of businesses and corporations with investment forms in Vietnam.
- Experts, technicians, researchers, lecturers, teachers are invited to Vietnam to work at organizations, schools, training centers…
- Employees in sales, marketing, human resources, finance, administration, production, transportation and other professions need to come to Vietnam to handle work.
To obtain et a business visa to Vietnam, you need to prepare:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry.
- Two portrait photo measuring 4x6cm.
- Business invitation letter from Vietnamese partner.
- Documents related to your employment and income in Liberia.
How to obtain Vietnam business visa from Liberia?
Unfortunately, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Liberia, so you have to contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
Another way for Liberia passport holders and foreign applicants who residing on this country is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Complete in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter/visa invitation letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, Hue, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc…
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Procedures to obtain business visa on arrival airport
Step 1: Foreigners arriving in Vietnam by air, after landing at the airport, need to go to the visa counter.
Step 2: Submit visa application form (NA1 form), valid passport, visa approval letter/invitation letter, cash for stamping fee… to customs officials.
Step 3: Customs officers at arrival will check documents and personal information of foreigners.
Step 4: If the visa application is valid and correct, the customs officer will put a visa stamp on the foreigner’s passport.
Step 5: Foreigners receive their passports with visa stamps and proceed with entry procedures.
Visa application processing time on arrival Vietnam airport is usually 30 – 45 minutes. However, in cases where the application is incomplete, the waiting time may be longer.
How much does Vietnam business visa from Liberia cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us or visa agent to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays to get visa stamp onto your passport on arrival checkpoints.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance meanwhile, the service fees are publishing and updating on our page at visa on arrival fee. After take a look, you can also
The standard processing time is 5 – 7 working days. And urgent visa service is available whenever you need a visa in short time. And if you want to spend more time in this country, the visa extension service can help to renew from 1 – 3 months for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Liberia via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338