Citizens of Saint Vincent and Grenadines having the plan to visit Vietnam as a tourist or do business purposes must have a visa or a visa approval letter before departing. Currently, a Vietnam visa online for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens is applicable. The below info is important for citizens of Saint Vincent and Grenadines to note down when sourcing an online visa to Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam tourist visa
There are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA) with our services at home.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Saint Vincent and Grenadines or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from this office. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, for more details about their requirements and fees.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
The first is the service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department. And the second is stamping fee pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is the sample of the tourist visa on arrival fees (usually updated by Viet Dream Travel).
The standard visa processing time is 3 working days and visa emergency service is available both Vietnam and Saint Vincent and Grenadines public holidays.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the Vietnam tourist visa for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens.
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply