Foreign travelers and Chinese citizens, who NEED a visa to Vietnam, can apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Beijing or apply for a visa on arrival online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity (must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time).
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Beijing:
Address: No 32 Guanghua Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, China
Working hour: From 9:00 am 17:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Consulate is closed to the public on both Vietnam and China public holidays.
- Incase your visa application is rejected, the visa fees won’t be refunded.
Please contact directly to the Embassy for visa procedures and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a visa to Vietnam is visa on arrival. This way allows Chinese citizens and foreign travelers to apply for a visa online and get the visa stamp upon arrival airport. It does not matter where you live, no passport submission, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa secure form online.
- Receive the visa approval letter on arrival airport
- Submit the letter when you arrive at Vietnam Airport to get the visa stamp.
This way could save a lot of money and time as you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy in Beijing.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost in Beijing?
Here is the sample visa fee (provided by Vietdream travel).
Applicants for a visa on arrival from Beijing need to pay 2 types of fee:
- Visa service fee: pay to the agent to handle and apply a visa for you at Immigration Department.
- Visa stamp fee: regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time: 3 working days.
Applicants who need expedited service can pay extra to get a visa faster:
1. Tourist/visiting visa:
Urgent case: +US $20, you will be received the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
Emergency case: +US $80, you will get the visa within 45 minutes.
Note: the Vietnam Embassy is closed on the weekend, Vietnam Public Holiday but you can apply for the Emergency visa to Vietnam with the visa on arrival (Click here for more detail).
2. Business/working visa:
Urgent case: +US $20 to get the result within 2 working days.
Emergency case: +US $70 to get the visa within 8 working hours.
- Only the tourist visa can be solved during the weekend or Public holiday.
- We will refund 100% of your payment if your application is rejected by the Government.
Kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees in Beijing via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338