Vietnam Visa on arrival for Andorran Citizens
Andorran citizens and foreign travelers, who need a visa to Vietnam, can apply for a visa online then submit the result and get a visa stamp upon arrival checkpoints in Vietnam. It’s called visa on arrival (VOA). This is the fastest and may also the cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa.
In order to get a visa on arrival airport, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Complete in the visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter/invitation letter or Vietnam Evisa via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “visa office” on arrival international checkpoints in Vietnam to get a full stamp into your passport.
Vietnam visa procedure at checkpoints for Andorra Citizens
Before applying and coming to Vietnam with a visa on arrival, you need to prepare the following necessary documents:
- Passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry in Vietnam.
- Visa application form (NA1) can be download and complete in advance or obtain on arrival checkpoints.
- Visa invitation letter/visa approval letter or Evisa.
- Passport photos size 4×6, bare head, white background, look straight, and no glasses.
- Cash for visa fee, hotel booking, tour booking, traveling plan.
Submit for a visa at checkpoint
After preparing all the necessary documents, you can apply for a visa at the checkpoint by going to the visa counter. You need to present necessary documents such as passport, registration form (NA1 form), visa letter, documents related to the purpose of the trip and appropriate visa.
After submitting all documents and paying fees, you will have to wait a certain amount of time to receive your visa. Waiting time is usually around 30 minutes or more depending number of applicants and it would take longer on high season.
Receive passport and visa
Once the visa has been processed, you will be notified and must go to the visa counter to receive your passport and visa. At this time, you need to carefully check the information on your visa and passport to make sure there are no errors.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Andorran citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is our regular updated visa on arrival fees and after take a look, you can click down here to
The standard visa processing time is 5 – 7 working days and visa urgent service is available when you need a visa in 1 – 2 days.
Importantly, the visa on arrival works on the weekends and public holidays in both countries.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Andorran citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338