Applying for a visa to enter our country is sometimes difficult. Especially small and less developed countries that do not have Vietnamese embassies or visa application procedures that are too complicated. However, with Vietnam visa issuance at the airport, visitors from Anguilla do not need to worry too much about this. This article will help you better understand about Vietnam visa on arrival for Anguillian citizens.
List of contents
Types of Visas at the Airport for Anguilla Residents
Currently, in Vietnam there are two types of visas issued at the airport for Anguilla residents:
1, Tourist Visa: this type of visa is often issued to tourists who come to Vietnam for tourism purposes or to visit family and friends. The duration of a tourist visa is from 1 to 3 months and can be extended again if you wishes.
2, Business Visa issued to those who plan to go on business trips, negotiate trade or investigate and monitor business activities in Vietnam. The duration of a business visa can be from 1 to 3 months and can be extended again.
Vietnam Visa on arrival airport for Anguilla citizens
As we have mention above, the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate does not exist on this region. Therefore, visa on arrival airport. Also, this is the fastest and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa
In order to get a visa on arrival airport, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form and pay for visa service fee.
- Receive visa approval letter/invitation letter or Vietnam Evisa through your email after progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit the visa at “visa office” after arriving at International checkpoint in Vietnam to get a full stamp into your passport.
Visa Application Procedures on arrival checkpoints for Anguilla Citizens
To apply for a visa at Vietnam airport for Anguilla residents, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry and at least 02 blank pages.
- Complete visa application form (NA1 form). This form can be downloaded in our website or provided on arrival checkpoint.
- One recent color photo of the visitor (4×6 cm)
- Visa application fee and service fee when you use visa approval letter/invitation letter from a sponsor in Vietnam.
Once you have all the documents, you need to submit your visa application at the airport counter.
Visa processing time at the checkpoint is from 15 to 20 minutes and you will receive your visa immediately after completing the procedure.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Anguillian citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay. The first is the service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department. And the second is stamping fee pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Applicants who select Vietnam E-visa does not require to pay for stamping fee at checkpoints in Vietnam. And here is our visa on arrival service fees for applicants in Anguilla and after checking, you can:
The normal visa processing time is 5-7 working days and urgent visa service is available. Importantly, the visa on arrival works on the weekends, both Vietnam and Anguilla public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Anguillian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338