If you are Honduran and want to come to Vietnam for tourism or business purposes, you will need a visa to enter and stay in Vietnam. Previously, Hondurans had to apply for visas at Vietnamese Embassies in Mexico; Cuba or in different country around the world before coming to Vietnam. However, you can apply for a visa on arrival (VOA) now. This article will help you better understand this procedure.
Vietnam Visa on arrival for Honduran Citizens
In order to get a visa on arrival, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter or Evisa Vietnam via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International check points to get a full stamp into your passport.
Visa Procedures on arrival checkpoints for Honduran citizens
Necessary Conditions that you need to prepare:
To apply for a visa at Tan Son Nhat airport, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Original passport valid for more than 6 months.
- One recent 4x6cm photo.
- Personal information to complete registration form (you can download this form from our website in HERE or pick it up at the airport).
- Visa stamp fees (paid by cash or card at the visa counter when use submit visa approval letter).
Procedure on arrival:
When you arrive at an airport in Vietnam, before entering the baggage claim area, you need to find the visa counter. Please present documents and visa fees in front of the counter.
Then, officers will check the information and review your profile. If everything is correct, you will be asked to pay and receive your passport back with visa stamp into your passport.
Note that the visa process at the airport can take 20 – 30 minutes, so it would better to carefully prepare all requirements well in advance.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Honduran citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
It should be noted applicants for Vietnam Evisa does not require to pay money for stamping fee, you need to pay for service fee/applying fee at once.
The standard visa processing time is 5 – 7 working days and visa urgent service is available. Importantly, the visa on arrival works on the weekends and public holidays in both countries.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Honduran citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338