Lithuanian citizens need to apply for a visa before coming to Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, here are some other things that you should acknowledge:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a Vietnam visa?
Lithuanian citizens need a visa that is provided in three ways. The first, through the Vietnam Embassy, the second is getting a visa on arrival (VOA) and E-visa.
However, there is NO Vietnam embassy in Lithuania so applicants from this country will have to find Vietnam embassies from surrounding countries to apply from.
Embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Lithuania: Poland, Sweden, Finland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Ukraine & Denmark.
1. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure visa application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival fees (usually updated by Viet Dream Travel):
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply