New Zealand citizens have REQUIRED a visa to visit Vietnam for any purpose, from tourist, business, visiting relative or studying. Currently, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in New Zealand. You can choose to apply either at the Vietnam Embassy or apply online for a visa on arrival airport.
- Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand.
Address: Level 21 Grand Plimmer Tower, 2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington 6011
Tel: (64-4) 473 5912
Working hour: 9.00 – 12.00; 14.00 –17.00; Monday – Friday (except Vietnamese and New Zealand citizens national holidays).
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Another way to get a Vietnam visa from New Zealand is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for New Zealand citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply