Vietnam is a country that attracting not only tourist but also businessman from Africa especially Morocco citizens. However, the visa is a barrier as it the first requirement for Moroccan who want to visit Vietnam. To help you, we’ve prepared this article in order to share with you valuable information about the process.
At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa from Morocco. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA).
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Telephone: 00 212 537 65 92 56
Working hours: Monday to Thursday (Friday and Sunday are off days according to local customs), Morning: 8:00- 11:30 & Afternoon: 14:00- 16:30
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival
Morocco passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
The first is service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department and the second is stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and the urgent visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Morocco via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply