Welcome to our article on the topic of Vietnam visa on arrival for Moroccan citizens. As you know, to enter Vietnam, foreigners need a visa. Therefore, applying for a visa is one of the first and most necessary steps before coming to Vietnam. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about applying for a Vietnam visa at the airport for Moroccans.
List of contents
Conditions for applying for a Vietnam Visa at the Airport for Moroccans
To be granted a Vietnam visa on arrival for Moroccan citizens, you need to satisfy the following conditions:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry.
- Complete documents related to visa application (detailed information about these documents will be presented in the next section).
- Have enough money to cover fees related to applying for a visa.
If you do not meet the above conditions, you may have difficulty applying for a Vietnam visa.
How to apply for a Vietnam Visa on arrival for Moroccan Citizens?
In order to get a visa on arrival airport, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter or Vietnam Evisa via email after time required to process.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International checkpoints to get a visa stamp into your passport.
Visa procedure on arrival Airport
Before coming to Vietnam, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Visa application form.
- 2 latest 4×6 cm photos.
- Invitation letter or Vietnam Evisa.
- Return plane ticket, hotel booking
These documents are very important and if any of them are missing, you may not be granted a visa.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Moroccan citizens?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport when using Visa approval letter/invitation letter.
The standard visa processing time is 5 – 7 working days and urgent visa service is available.
Importantly, the visa on arrival works on the weekends and public holidays in both countries.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Moroccan citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338