Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from America especially Peruvian. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Peruvians who want to visit Vietnam. Also, there’s NO Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Peru. Therefore, visa online is the only option you have left. We’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process.
Besides a Vietnam visa:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport have to apply and pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
1. Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
As we have mentioned above, there is no Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Peru. Therefore, Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill in the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance or apply for the E-visa.
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result. Also, visa expedited service is not available.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam visa requirements for Peruvian via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338