Sudanese citizens have required a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a Vietnam visa, here are some other things that travelers should know:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a Vietnam visa?
However, there is NO Vietnam embassy in Sudan so applicants from this country will have to find Vietnam embassies from surrounding countries to apply from.
Vietnam Embassy in Countries close to Sudan: Egypt & Saudi Arabia.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
It should be noted that the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Sudanese citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338