Australian passport holders have REQUIRED a visa to visit Vietnam. Currently, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Australia. You can choose to apply either at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or apply online for a visa on arrival airport.
- Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in Australia.
- Vietnam Embassy in Canberra
Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O’Malley, ACT, 2606, Australia
Tel: 02 6286 6059 (extension 101/102)
- The Vietnam Consulate in Perth
Address: Level 8, 16 St Georges Terrace, WA 6000 P O Box 3122 East Perth WA 6892
Tel:(+61) 8 9221 1158
- The Vietnam Consulate Sydney
Address: Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203 – 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027.
Tel: 02 93271912 / 02 93272539
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm (except Vietnamese and Australian national holidays).
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Another way to get a Vietnam visa from Australia is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visas for Australian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338