At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Norway. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival online with our services at home.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Norway.
Address: St. Olavs Gate 21C, 0165 Oslo.
Post office : Pb. 6635 St Olavsplass, 0130 Oslo.
Tel: +47 22 20 33 00
Fax: +47 22 20 33 01
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the visa fees and procedures. Besides the visa fees, applicant may need to pay other current fees (such as visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, shipping, handling and expedite services).
- It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is CLOSED on both Vietnam and Norway Public Holidays, weekends.
- The visa cost is non-refundable.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Norwegian passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
(Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Norway via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338