Omani citizens exempt from Vietnam visa? No, as a citizen of Oman, you MUST obtain a visa before entering Vietnam whether you are traveling or on business.
To be allowed to enter Vietnam, in addition to Visa, you need to meet 02 subject to the following conditions:
- Oman passport is valid for 6 months (at least) from the date you enter Vietnam
- Oman passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to get a visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
We regret to inform that there is currently no Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in Oman.
Please contact Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in other countries directly during business hours to issue visa.
To apply for a Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the necessary documents:
- A visa application form filled in with your information, printed, and attached with your photo and your markings.
- Your original passport
- Invitation letter from Vietnam (in case you want to apply for a business visa)
- Other necessary documents at the request of the Embassy.
You should contact the Embassy directly to ask for more detailed information to have the best preparation, to avoid having to come back many times.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Oman is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Oman via: