Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists especially Panamanian citizens.
How to get a visa?
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Panama. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: EsquinaCalle 50 y 53, St. George Bank building, Piso 2nd, Ciudad de Panama
General line: (507) 264 2551
Direct line: (507) 6990-3656.
Fax: (507) 265 6056
Working time: Monday – Friday: 8:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M ; 1:30 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
The Embassy does not work on weekends, in both Vietnam and Panama public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
Besides a Vietnam visa:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport have to apply and pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Panama via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338