At this time, there are 2 popular ways to get a Vietnam visa for US citizens in San Francisco. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Consulate or visa on arrival approval. Also, foreign residents or travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam can follow the same way.
I. Apply at the Vietnam Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Consulates in San Francisco.
Address: 1700 California St, Suite 580 San Francisco, CA 94109.
Tel: (+415) 9221707 or (+415) 9221577
It should be noted, the Vietnam Consulate is closed on Saturday, Sunday, both Vietnam and the United States public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Office about visa procedures and fees.
II. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa on arrival airport. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Consulate. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply for a visa online by filling the secure application form
- Receive the visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out and submit the letter on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
3. How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
Applicants, for a Vietnam visa on arrival airport in San Francisco, need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnam Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
- The visa on arrival works on the weekend and public holiday in both countries.
- Your passport requires the validity of at least 06 months beyond arrival time.
- Currently, Vietnam has introduced a pilot electronic visa system. But the E-visas are granted for single entry visits for up to 30 days. Also, it’s eligible for only 81 countries and territories.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa for US citizens in San Francisco, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338