Cambodian citizens or foreign travelers, who NEED a tourist visa to Vietnam from Phnom Penh, can apply for the visa at the local Embassy or visa on arrival airport. Beside the Vietnam visa, applicants have to check about passport validity. It must be valid more than 6 months beyond your arrival time with at least 2 blank pages left.
How to apply for Vietnam tourist visa
1. Apply at the Consulate:
Here is the detail of Vietnamese Embassy in Phnom Penh
Tel: (+855) 23 726 274
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 Am – 17:00 Pm
Please contact directly to the Vietnam Embassy for the visa procedure and fee.
Note: the Vietnamese Embassy is closed on weekend and Cambodia and Vietnam Public Holiday.
2. Visa on arrival
Travelers, who come to Vietnam by air, can apply online for the visa on arrival airport. It’s suitable for people who stay far away or do not want to handle visa application at the Vietnam Embassy. It should be noted, applicants for the visa on this way DO NOT need to send off your passport. And you just follow only 3 simple steps as bellow:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive the pre-approval letter within 3 working days or less.
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport. That’s it!
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost
Cambodian citizens and foreign travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport in Vietnam need to pay 02 type of fees:
- Service fee: pay for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: is regulated by Vietnamese Government, pay to officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the visa service fee (provide by Vietdream travel)
The standard processing time is 2 – 3 working days. And visa expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
Furthermore, the visa on arrival online also works on the weekend or Cambodia and Vietnam Public Holiday (click here to see more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about tourist visa to Vietnam from Phnom Penh via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply