At this time, there are 2 popular ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in New York. You can choose either to apply at the local Consulate or visa on arrival online. This post created for US citizens or foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from New York.
I. Apply at the local Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Consulate in New York.
Address: 866 U.N. Plaza, Suite 428, New York, NY 10017, New York
Tel: 1-212-644-0594 or 1-212-644-2535
Working hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM to 17:00 Pm
It should be noted, the Vietnam Consulate is closed on Saturday, Sunday, both Vietnamese and American public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Consulate about business visa procedures and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
American passport holders and foreign residents can apply for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Embassy/Consulate. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Get a visa approval letter via email.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
How much does the Vietnam Business visa cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival in New York.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result 02 working days.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 01 working days.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in New York via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338