At this time, there are 2 popular ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in San Francisco. You can choose either to apply at the local Consulate or visa on arrival airport. This post created for US citizens or foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from San Francisco.
I. Apply at the local Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Consulate in San Francisco.
Adress: 1700 California St, Suite 580 San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (+415) 9221707 or (+415) 9221577
Fax: (+415) 9221848 or (+415) 9221757
Working hours: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
It should be noted, the Office closes on Saturday, Sunday and other Official Vietnamese and American Holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Consulate about business visa procedures and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
American passport holders and foreign residents can apply for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Consulate. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Get a visa approval letter via email.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does the Vietnam Business visa cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival in San Francisco.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival airport fee (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result 02 working days.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 01 working days.
The business visa can be extended or renewed for another period when you want to spend more time in this country.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in San Francisco via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply