- American passport holders who want to visit Vietnam.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist visa to Vietnam.
I. Apply at the Vietnam Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Consulate in San Francisco.
Adress: 1700 California St, Suite 580 San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (+415) 9221707 or (+415) 9221577
Fax: (+415) 9221848 or (+415) 9221757
Working hours: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
It should be noted, the Office closes on Saturday, Sunday and other Official Vietnamese and American Holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Consulate about tourist visa procedures and fees.
II. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Consulate. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive the visa approval letter via email.
- Print out and submit the letter on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
3. How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost?
Applicants, for a Vietnam tourist visa on arrival airport in San Francisco, need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnam Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
The standard processing is 03 business days and expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and USA public holidays.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in San Francisco via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338