- American citizens who living in New York city and want to visit Vietnam.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist visa to Vietnam.
I. Apply at the Vietnam Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Consulate in New York.
Address: 866 U.N. Plaza, Suite 428, New York, NY 10017, New York
Tel: 1-212-644-0594 or 1-212-644-2535
Working hours: 09:00 AM to 17:00 PM
It should be noted, the Office closes on Saturday, Sunday and other Official Vietnamese and American Holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Consulate about tourist visa procedures and fees.
II. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Consulate. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive the visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out and submit the letter on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
3. How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost?
Applicants, for a Vietnam tourist visa on arrival airport in New York city, need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnam Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
The standard processing time is 03 working days and urgent or emergency visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and USA public holidays.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in New York via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338