Citizens of Guamanian having the plan to visit Vietnam as a tourist or do business purposes must have a visa or a visa approval letter before departing. Currently, Vietnam visa online for Guamanian citizens are applicable. The below info is important for citizens of Guam to note down when sourcing an online visa to Vietnam.
How you can get a Vietnam tourist visa for Guamanian?
But until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Guam or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for a visa from this office. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, about their requirements and fees.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A Visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam tourist visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa for Guamanian citizens via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338