At this time, there are 2 popular ways to get a Vietnam tourist visa in Fukuoka. You can choose either to apply at the local Vietnam Consulate or visa on arrival airport. This post was created for:
- Japanese citizens who need a visa or want to spend more than 15 days in this country (Japanese passport holders can get 15 days free visa to Vietnam. A gap of 30 days out of the country is required between two-visa free.)
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Consulate in Fukuoka.
Address: 4F, Aqua Hakata, 5-3-8 Nakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Japan 810-0801
Direct line:(+81) 922637668
Working times: from Monday to Friday (except Vietnamese and Japanese national holidays).
– Morning: from 9h to 12h (Monday only: from 10h30 to 12h)
– Afternoon: from 14h to 17h
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way to get a Vietnam tourist visa is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Consulate in Fukuoka. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. Therefore, you have to get a visa stamp before entering Vietnam via borderland or seaport.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Fukuoka?
If you apply for a visa at the Vietnam Consulate, please contact directly to them for more details about visa procedure and fees.
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the Vietnam tourist visa on arrival airport fees (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
The standard processing time is 3 working days and expedited visa service is available.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Japan public holidays.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in Fukuoka via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply