Dutch passport holders and foreign travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam can apply one in Hague. At this time, there are 2 ways to get a visa. You can choose to apply either at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival online.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Hague.
Address: Javastraat 1, 2585 AA The Hague, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0) 6 34097673
Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656
Working time: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 09:00 ~ 12:00, 13:30 ~ 16:30.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Netherlands public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
3. How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
When using the visa on arrival airport, applicants need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Sever fee pays for us to handle your tourist or business visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by Vietnam Government, pays upon arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Hague:
Standard visa processing time is 03 working days.
Besides a valid visa, your passport requires the validity of at least 06 months for eligibility.
After all, if you have any questions about how to get a visa to Vietnam in Hague, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply