Philippine passport holders do not require visas to visit Vietnam for up to 21 days. To stay longer in Vietnam, you need to apply for a visa. At this time, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Philippines. And this post was created for:
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam.
- Philippine citizens who want to stay in Vietnam for more than 21 days.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Philippines.
Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila, Philippines
General line: +63-2-5216843 loc. 101
Working time: Monday – Friday from 9:00 Am – 17:00 Pm.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Philippines public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need send off your passport or visit the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
3. How much does it cost for a Vietnam visa?
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Philippines:
After all, if you have any questions about how to get a visa to Vietnam in Philippines, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply