Expanding trade relations between countries is one of the effective ways to enhance economic development and promote cooperation between countries. In that context, issuing commercial visas to citizens of different countries is necessary to facilitate business transactions and cooperation. In this article, we will learn how to get Vietnam business visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens who want to come to Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam business visa:
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Issuing business visas for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens who want to come to Vietnam is done through the Vietnamese Embassy in Cuba, and can also be processed through other Vietnamese embassies around the world. Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can apply for a business visa to visit Vietnam for business, commercial purposes or to participate in investment-related activities.
Procedures for applying for a Vietnam business visa at Vietnam Embassy
To apply for a business visa for citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry.
- Business visa application (application form can be downloaded on the website of the Embassy of Vietnam in Cuba).
- Copy of bank deposit receipt or copy of business contract between Vietnamese company and Saint Kitts and Nevis company.
- Copy of business license of Vietnamese company.
- Copy of business registration certificate of Saint Kitts and Nevis company.
- Invitation letter from Vietnamese company (if any).
- Financial proof of Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens (in cash or credit card).
- Latest 4x6cm photo.
After fully preparing the above documents, you can apply for a visa at the Vietnamese Embassy in Cuba or through another Vietnamese Embassy. Processing time is about 5-7 working days.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival
Saint Kitts and Nevis passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter/invitation letter via email after progressing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival checkpoints in Vietnam…
How much does Vietnam business visa cost?
Applicants who apply for a visa at Vietnam Embassy aboard should contact with the office about their regulated fees.
For visa on arrival, you have to pay 02 types of fees.
- The service fee pays for a visa agent in Vietnam to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- The stamp fee pays for officers on arrival checkpoints in order to get a visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Ministry Finance. And the service fees are regular updating on our page at visa on arrival fees. After checking our fees, you can click down here to
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338