Are you preparing for an upcoming business trip to Vietnam and need to apply for a business visa? This article will help you understand the procedures to apply for a Vietnam business visa from Moldova, helping you save time and effort during the preparation process.
List of contents
How to get Vietnam business visa from Moldova?
Unluckily, there is NO Vietnam Embassy in Moldova or any Vietnam representative office located in this country. Therefore, you have to contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Romania; Hungary or in any country that is nearest and most convenient with your living area.
Another way for Moldova passport holders and also foreign applicants who traveling in Moldova that need a visa to Vietnam is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter/visa invitation letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival checkpoints in Vietnam.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Procedure to obtain for a Business visa on arrival checkpoints in Vietnam
You also need to prepare the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry with a blank page.
- Passport photo (not older than 1 year) size 4cm x 6cm, white background, bare head, no glasses.
- Invitation letter/visa approval letter from the company in Vietnam confirming the purpose and duration of work.
- Documents proving your finances, booking of accommodation.
- Cash for stamping fee.
Submit your visa application to the customs officer on arrival checkpoints and wait for couple minutes. After checking your document, they will stamp for the visa, then you can enter Vietnam.
How much does Vietnam business visa from Moldova cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application with the Immigration Department in Vietnam.
- Stamp fee, regulated by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance, pays for officers on arrival checkpoints in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is our regular updated business visa on arrival service fees and after take a look, you can click down here to
Also the standard processing time is 5 – 7 working days. And urgent visa service is available when you want to speed up visa process.
Furthermore, you can apply to extend business visa again when you need to spend more time in the country.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Moldova via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338