Vietnam is one of the countries with a rapidly growing economy in recent years. Therefore, the need for business travel, trade and investment of foreign businesses to Vietnam is also increasing. If you are a Ugandan who wants to travel for business purpose, trade or investment in Vietnam, this article will help you better understand the procedures and requirements to apply for a Vietnam visa.
List of contents
What is Vietnam Business visa?
According to the regulations of the Vietnamese Government, foreigners who want to enter Vietnam to perform business activities have to apply for a business visa. This kind of visa allows foreigners to enter Vietnam and perform work-related activities such as attending seminars, training, inspection, project supervision, machinery and equipment installation, market survey, finding suppliers, market development…
And in order to apply for a business visa, Ugandans need to prepare the following documents:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months from the expected date of entry.
- Visa application form (NA1 form) which can obtain on arrival checkpoint or download and complete on our page in advance.
- 02 latest 4x6cm photos.
- Business registration certificate or invitation letter/visa approval letter from business partner in Vietnam.
- Documents related to the purpose of the commercial trip such as hotel booking, working schedule.
The application processing for a visa is 5-7 working days.
How to apply for a Vietnam business visa from Uganda?
At this time, there are two ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA). However, there is non of the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate appear in this country, you have to visit Tanzania, Angola…or any country that is nearest and most convenient for you to apply for a visa at this office.
Another option which is much easy, Uganda passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter or via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, Hue, Phu Quoc, Can Tho.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance or apply for Vietnam Evisa.
How much does Vietnam business visa from Uganda cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page at visa service fees.
The standard processing time is 5-7 working days. And urgent visa service is available which can help you get a visa in less than 3 days.
Is it possible to extend the Vietnam Business visa?
For sure, the business visa can be extended again from 1 – 3 months whenever you want to get more time for your business trip to Vietnam.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Uganda via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338