Citizens of Brunei having the plan to visit Vietnam as a tourist or do business purposes must have a visa or a visa approval letter before departing. Currently, a Vietnam visa online for Bruneian citizens is applicable. The below info is important for citizens of Brunei to note down when sourcing an online visa to Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam tourist visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Brunei. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: No 9,Spg 148-3 jalan Telanai BA 2312,BSB BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
Phone: (00-673) 2651587 – Ambassador: (00-6 73) 2651586
Fax: (00-673 ) 26 51574
Working hours: Monday and Friday
- Morning: 09:00 – 12:00
- Afternoon: 14:00 – 17:00
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Brunei public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa for Brunei who want to stay longer than 30 days is by applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after progressing time
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A Visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Brunei via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338