Traveling to other countries is an exciting experience, but before starting your journey, applying for a visa is important for those who want to come to Vietnam or leave the country. However, applying for a visa can cause a lot of trouble and difficulty, especially when Bhutanese citizens need a visa to Vietnam. This article will detail the visa application procedures at the airport for Bhutanese people coming to Vietnam. It’s called visa on arrival (VOA) airport. This is the fastest and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa.
Vietnam Visa on arrival airport for Bhutanese Citizens
Currently, Bhutanese can apply for a visa at the airport when arriving in Vietnam, but need to fully meet the requirements and procedures to ensure the visa application goes smoothly. In order to get a visa on arrival airport, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International airport (Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh/Da Nang/Nha Trang…) to get a full stamp into your passport. Wait for the specified period of time to complete the visa application procedures. That’s all.
It should be noted that the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to select Vietnam Evisa.
How to fill in the Vietnam Visa application form online?
First, you need a tablet, laptop, computer or smartphone with an internet connection. Following is required information to fill in the form:
- Full of your name detail exactly on the passport: first, middle and last name.
- Date of birth: follow the format on the form will be DD/MM/YY.
- Nationality (present): same on the passport that you are using to enter Vietnam.
- Passport number: check the exact date as shown on the passport, and check the date of expiry.
- Arrival time: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival or proposed dates of entry. With this registered entry date on the Vietnam visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later BUT not earlier than the approved date.
- Type of visa requires (single/double/multiple).
- A purpose of the entry (tourist or business).
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport. Incase when you apply for Evisa, you don’t need to pay extra fee on arrival checkpoints.
How long does Vietnam visa on arrival for Bhutanese citizens takes?
The standard visa processing time is 5-7 working days and visa urgent service is available. Importantly, the visa on arrival works on weekends and public holidays in both countries.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Bhutanese citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338