Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services.
How to get Vietnam business visa from the Solomon Islands:
At this time, there are 3 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa from the Solomon Islands. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy, visa on arrival online or e-Visa.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in the Solomon Islands or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from here. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, about their requirements and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival
Solomon Islands passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive an approval email letter after progressing time
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the business visa on arrival airport fees (usually updated by Viet Dream Travel):
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance or apply for the E-visa.
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result. The expedited service is not work on this case.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in the Solomon Islands via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply