At this time, there are 2 ways to get the visa in Manila. You can choose to apply either at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival online. And this post created for:
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a Vietnam business visa.
- Philippine citizens who want to stay in Vietnam for more than 21 days.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Manila.
Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila.
General line: +63-2-5216843 loc. 101
Working time: Monday – Friday from 9:00 Am – 17:00 Pm.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Philippines public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Philippine citizens and foreign travelers can apply for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your pre-approval letter.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost in Manila?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival online.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fee is publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result 02 working days.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 01 working days.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about business visa to Vietnam in Manila via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338