At this time, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam Business visa in London. You can choose to apply either at the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport. This page was created not only for British passport holders but also for foreigners who need a Business visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in London.
Address: 12-14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD
Working time: Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
Applicants need to submit:
- The valid and original passport.
- Vietnamese Immigration’s Approval Letter from your Vietnamese. sponsor/business partner.
- Visa fee in GBP.
- Visa application form.
It takes at least 5 working days or more since the date of submission of all required documents.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and the United Kingdom public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
British passport holders and foreign residents can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Get your approval approval letter after processing time
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does the Vietnam Business visa cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the Vietnam business visa on arrival in UK.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fee is publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result 02 working days.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 01 working days.
And if you need more time for your business trip in this country, the visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in London via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338