Irish passport holders have REQUIRED a visa to Vietnam for tourist/visiting purpose. However, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Ireland. You can apply at the Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Unfortunately, there is NO Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Ireland. Irish citizens need to visit the Vietnam Embassy in England, the nearest country, to apply for a Vietnam visa. Similarly, if you are currently living outside of Ireland, you need to contact the local Embassy/Consulate in the country where you are residing (if any).
It should be noted, all the Vietnam Embassies/Consulates are closed on the weekend. Also, none of them works on both Vietnam and Ireland public holidays.
Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Ireland?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees:
- Service fee: pay for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: is regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time: 03 working days. Also, expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend; both Vietnam and Ireland public holidays. And when you want to spend more time to explore this beauty country, the visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa from Irelandvia:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338