There are 02 ways for US citizens to get a Vietnam visa: apply at the local Embassy/Consulate or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Therefore, the Vietnam visa fees are varied as it depends on the way, a type of visa, processing time….
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassies and Consulates in United States
1 .Vietnam Embassy in Washington
Address: 1233 20th Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036.
2. Vietnam Consulate in Houston
Address: 5251 Westheimer road, Houston, Texas 77056, USA, Suite 1100.
3. Vietnam Embassy in New York
Address: 866 U.N. Plaza, Suite 428, New York, NY 10017, New York.
4. Vietnam Consulate in San Francisco
Address: 1700 California St, Suite 580 San Francisco, CA 94109.
It should be noted, all the Vietnam Embassies and Consulates are closed on the weekend, both Vietnam and the United States public holidays.
Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate about visa procedures and fees. Overall, you may have to pay extra for transportation fees to visit the Office, mailing fees, expedited service (if any)…
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form.
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out and submit the letter on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost for US citizens?
Applicants for a visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your application to the Immigration Department.
- Stamping fee: pays for Immigration officers on arrival airport to get a visa stamp into your passport.
In either case, visa on arrival online is the best way to save your time and money. Not only cost cheaper than the Embassy but also processing time for a visa is faster. Furthermore, it’s very easy to complete the online application form. As you simply need a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees for US citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338