Foreign travelers and Hong Kong citizens, who NEED a visa to Vietnam, can apply for a visa at the Vietnam Consulate or apply for a visa online. Therefore, the Vietnam visa fees in Hong Kong are varied.
Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity. It must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong:
Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2591-4510; 2591-4517; 2835-9358; 2835-9398
Fax: (852) 2591-4524
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Consulate is closed to the public on both Vietnam and China public holidays.
Please contact directly to the Consulate for visa procedures and fees.
Note: Incase your visa application is rejected, the visa fees won’t be refunded.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a visa to Vietnam is visa on arrival airport. This way allows Hong Kong citizens and foreign travelers to apply for a visa online and get the visa stamp upon arrival airport. It does not matter where you live, no passport submission. In short, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa secure form online.
- Receive the visa approval letter on arrival airport
- Submit the letter when you arrive at Vietnam Airport to get the visa stamp.
In this way, it could save a lot of money and time as you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong.
It should be noted that the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost in Hong Kong?
Here is the visa on arrival fee (provided by Vietdream travel).
Applicants for a visa on arrival need to pay 2 types of fee:
- Visa service fee: pay to the agent to handle and apply a visa for you at Immigration Department.
- Visa stamp fee: regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time is 3 working days. Applicants who need expedited service can pay extra to get a visa faster:
1. Tourist/visiting visa:
Urgent case: +US $20, you will be received the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
Emergency case: +US $80, you will get the visa within 45 minutes.
2. Business/working visa:
Urgent case: +US $20 to get the result within 2 working days.
Emergency case: +US $70 to get the visa within 8 working hours.
- The Vietnam Consulate is closed on the weekend and Vietnam Public Holiday but you can apply for the Emergency visa to Vietnam with the visa on arrival (Click here for more detail).
- We will refund 100% of your payment if your application is rejected by the Government.
After all, let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees in Hong Kong via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338