If you are a Saint Lucia citizen and are planning to travel to Vietnam, the first thing you need to do is apply for a visa. Although the process can be a bit complicated for those who have never worked with foreign governments, especially when there is no Vietnamese Embassy in Saint Lucia. However, there is another way to apply for a Vietnam visa. It’s called visa on arrival (VOA). In this article, we will explain the process of applying for a Vietnam visa for Saint Lucians, providing you with all the necessary information to ensure that the process is a smooth and convenient experience at best.
Vietnam Visa on arrival for Saint Lucian Citizens
In order to get a visa on arrival, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter/invitation letter or Vietnam E-visa via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International checkpoints to get a full stamp into your passport.
It should be noted that the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Embassy/Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand or apply for Vietnam E-visa.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Saint Lucian citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is our visa on arrival service fees, after checking, you can:
The standard visa processing time is 5 – 7 working days and visa expedited service is available. Importantly, the visa on arrival works on the weekends, both Vietnam and Saint Lucia public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Saint Lucian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – (+84)918 709 338