Currently, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Bangkok. Thai citizens or foreign travelers can choose either apply at the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Also, before coming to Vietnam, you have to check about your passport validity which must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time and have at least 02 blank pages left.
1. Apply at the local Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Bangkok.
Address: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2 251 3552; +66 (0) 2 251 5838; +66 (0) 2 251 7202
Fax: +66 (0) 2 251 7201; +66 (0) 2 251 7203
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Thailand public holidays.
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the business visa procedure and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Foreigners who staying far away or do not have free time to visit the Embassy in Thailand can apply for a visa online then get its stamp when you arrive at the airport. It’s very simple as applicants just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your visa approval letter.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government and the service fee is published on our page.
Standard processing time is 3 working days. Also, an urgent or emergency visa service is available as below:
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
During the weekend, Thailand and Vietnam Public Holiday, your business visa application won’t be solved. If you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. (click here to see more detail).
Kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Bangkok via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338