Chinese citizens and foreign travelers, who need a business visa to Vietnam from Nanning, can apply at the Vietnam Consulate or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Also, before coming to Vietnam, you have to check about your passport validity (must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time) which has at least 02 blank pages left.
1. Apply for a Vietnam business visa at the local Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Consulate in Nanning
Address: 10th Floor, Diwang International Chamber of Commerce Tower, No 59 Jinhu Road, Nanning City, Guangxi.
Tel: 0086 – 771 – 5510561/ 5510562
Working hour: From 8:30 – 12:30 and 14:30 – 18:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Consulate is closed to the public on both Vietnam and China public holidays.
Please contact directly to the Consulate for the business visa procedure and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Chinese citizens and foreign travelers who staying far away or do not have free time to visit the Consulate in Nanning can apply for a visa online. It’s very simple as applicants just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your visa approval letter.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about appling for a visa online.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost in Nanning?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government and the service fee is published on our page. The expedited fee is added if you want to get the result faster.
Standard processing time: 3 working days. Expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
During the weekend, China and Vietnam public holidays, your business visa application won’t be solved. If you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. (click here to see more detail). Also the visa extension or renewal service is available when you need more time in the country.
Kindly let us know if you have any questions about business visa to Vietnam in Nanning via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338